Made Famous By: Heather McMullin
**Recipe from http://www.bakerella.com/**
1 package oreo cookies (divided… use cookie including the cream center)
1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
white chocolate bark
1. Finely crush 7 cookies in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and crush into a fine consistency. Reserve for later.
2. Crush remaining cookies and stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together. I used my hands. It was faster.
3. Roll the mixture into 1″ balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
**If the mixture is to soft and mushy place them in the freezer to harden up a bit.
4. Melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry. You can sprinkle the tops with the 7 crushed cookies for decoration.
5. Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!
Makes about 36 truffles.