· 30 large marshmallows
· 1/3 cup butter, cubed
· 1/4 cup caramel apple dip
· 4 medium tart apples, cored and cut into 1/4-inch slices
· 1/3 cup nut topping (the kind with the ice cram toppings) or chopped dry roasted peanuts
· 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. In a large saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter.
2. Arrange apple slices on a large platter. Place caramel dip into a quart sized zipper bag. Snip off one corner with some scissors and drizzle caramel over the apples.
3. Then drizzle with the marshmallow mixture. Sprinkle with nut topping and chocolate chips. Serve immediately.